Software Technical Support
GeoComm’s technical experts help ensure you receive efficient support and evolving software to meet the industry’s changing needs. By investing in quality software support and maintenance, you can be at ease knowing GeoComm is here to assist with software concerns and resolve software issues quickly.
Through an annual software support and maintenance agreement, GeoComm will:
- Provide you with regular service packs resolving reported issues or feature enhancements
- Review and incorporate selected enhancement requests to ensure the software continues to evolve to meet your needs
- Accept unlimited toll-free calls, e-mails, and faxes related to any software concern during regular business hours
- Have available a team of responsive, knowledgeable Technical Support Analysts to provide one-on-one emergency support outside regular business hours
- Respond to you within four hours or less during regular business hours
Contact Software Technical Support for assistance with the GeoComm Software Products
|Phone: 1.866.837.7379||Online Support
Please contact a GeoComm Technical Support team member via phone or e-mail to obtain a session key number that will be required for online support.
When do I contact GeoComm’s Software Technical Support? Please contact our technical support team any time that you need assistance with a GeoComm software product.
How do I contact Software Technical Support? You can call them at 866.837.7379 or e-mail them at email@example.com
When is Software Technical Support available? Our team is available from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Central Time, Monday – Friday. After hours support is available for emergency purposes only. Please see your contract for terms and dates of service.
What information should I have available when I call Software Technical Support?
- Agency name
- Contact name and telephone number
- Name and version of the software product you have a question on
- Clear and concise description of the question or problem, including what you were attempting to do and any error messages you received.
- Timeframes you will be available for a return call
Are there any other items I should consider when contacting Software Technical Support? Yes. If any of the changes in the list below have recently been made to your computer software, it would be beneficial for our team to know this when you are calling. Some things to consider include:
- Has a map update been applied?
- Has this computer been replaced?
- Has other software been installed recently?