Enterprise GIS Data Management
GeoComm offers Enterprise GIS Data Management Solutions that enable users to take control of their GIS data and meet NG9-1-1 requirements. These solutions empower agencies interested in managing their own public safety GIS data but do not have all the tools they need to build GIS data that meets or exceeds 9-1-1 MSAG accuracy and provision it into a live NG9-1-1 system.
Our 9-1-1 GIS data management applications include:
GIS Data Hub: Quickly validate your GIs and related data against industry standards with actionable reporting and packaged data for mapping applications.
Maintainer ArcGIS Desktop: Complete and comprehensive 9-1-1 GIS data management tools for Esri ArcGIS for Desktop
MSAG Manager: GIS to 9-1-1 MSAG extraction and synchronization
Discrepancy Viewer: Work through feedback received from various sources and efficiently correct errors
Web DMS: Online browser-based 9-1-1 GIS data management and GIS editing
GIS Change Requests: Web map portal for non-GIS users to request new addresses, road segment changes, and corrections to a city, county, or regional 9-1-1 GIS dataset
GIS Professional Services: Our GIS services provide the building blocks for transitioning for basic 9-1-1 and E9-1-1 and to an even more advanced NG9-1-1 system.
These solutions have many user benefits including:
- Flexible: Enables GIS professionals with all levels of experience to produce and maintain high-quality GIS data by extending, and integrating with, your current Esri GIS investment.
- Support: There are many individuals and agencies who desire to build their own quality control (QC) checks and data editing tools, but lack the time to create them and the resources to maintain and evolve them. Our software supports your endeavors and empowers agencies with limited resources.
- Data Quality: Create great GIS data the first time, and aids in making your current GIS data even better. Our software provides you with the tools needed to catch issues that might have otherwise gone undetected.
- Time Saving: Software tools that save you time by streamlining your data management workflows and implement GIS data changes using public-safety focused editing tools.
- Enrichment: These solutions provide an extension to your current Esri software with additional tools focused on the specific needs and requirements of public safety.
GeoComm 9-1-1 GIS data management software is used by small, medium, and large agencies across the United States today, as well as GeoComm’s GIS staff when providing managed services to our customers.
Use GeoComm 9-1-1 GIS data management applications a la carte to solve focused 9-1-1 data management problems, or combine multiple applications to create an end-to-end enterprise solution solving all of your 9-1-1 GIS needs.