GeoLynx Mobile is an in-vehicle mapping and navigation system for police, fire, and emergency medical services (EMS) responders. GeoLynx Mobile extends public safety GIS into the field when installed on a mobile data computer in an emergency responder vehicles.
GeoLynx Mobile displays your current location, provides turn-by-turn driving directions to the scene, and allows you to see live 9-1-1 calls, Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) calls for service, and other vehicles in your fleet.
GeoLynx Mobile is streamlined for the mobile vehicular environment, with features that include hands-free, heads-up navigation; large touch screen buttons; maps that automatically re-center and scale based on location; heading and destination display; and daytime/nighttime viewing modes.
GeoLynx Mobile Provides Scalable Functionality Based On Your Needs:
- Use as a compact GIS system in the field for: address searches, driving directions, distance measurements, custom GIS data and aerial imagery viewing, and hazardous materials tools;
- Add a Global Positioning System (GPS) receiver to track your vehicle on the map with turn-by-turn driving directions; or
- Enhance your system further with full fleet Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL) tracking and mobile data messaging. Users can see themselves and other response units, along with user drawn incident perimeters, 9-1-1 calls, and CAD calls for service in real-time as situations unfold.
Perfectly suited for the mobile environment, GeoLynx Mobile brings the power of intelligent GIS to emergency responder vehicles.
- Extends public safety GIS from the Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) to the field
- Provides a hands-free, heads-up display for safe in-vehicle mapping and navigation
- Improves emergency response times
- Presents a Common Operating Picture (COP) between the PSAP and emergency responders
- Creates real-time situational awareness for making decisions in the field
- Eliminates the need for paper map books and atlases in the vehicle
- Leverages Esri ArcGIS 10.x technology to support the widest variety of GIS map formats and services to integrate with your existing GIS enterprise