GeoLynx Desktop is a workstation based 9-1-1 Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD), and Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL) mapping application. This emergency dispatch GIS system adds intergral mapping and geographic based decision support to enhanced 9-1-1 call handling and CAD systems.
The Standard in Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) Mapping
Used by thousands of PSAP users every day across the United States, chances are that GeoLynx Desktop is already in use in a 9-1-1 center near you. GeoLynx Desktop adds powerful Esri ArcGIS mapping to 9-1-1 telecommunicator and CAD dispatcher workstations, eliminating the need for paper maps and multiple mapping applications from different vendors in your PSAP.
GeoLynx Desktop interfaces to any 9-1-1 CPE/CTI system, extending your GIS enterprise for public safety and 9-1-1 users with powerful tools for live 9-1-1 call mapping, routing and driving directions, HazMat mapping, and more.
GeoLynx Desktop Provides Scalable Functionality Based On Your Needs:
- Connects to any 9-1-1 CPE/CTI system for live mapping of wireline, wireless Phase I and Phase II, Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), and telematics 9-1-1 calls
- Add a CAD interface to map live CAD calls for service from your computer aided dispatch system
- Add AVL to track locations of mobile assets on your GeoLynx map
- Launch geo-targeted mass emergency notifications
- Schedule automatic updates to your GIS and software settings using GeoLynx Sync
- Perfectly suited for the call handling and dispatch environment, GeoLynx Desktop brings the power of intelligent GIS to PSAP users
- Hands free automatic live mapping of 9-1-1 calls as they are answered
- Extends your GIS enterprise into the 9-1-1 PSAP environment
- Improves emergency response times
- Presents a Common Operating Picture (COP) between the PSAP and emergency responders.
- Creates real-time situational awareness for making decisions in the PSAP
- Eliminates the need for paper map books and atlases in your PSAP
- Combines feeds from multiple systems (9-1-1, CAD, AVL) onto a single map, eliminating the need for multiple mapping applications from different vendors for your PSAP users
- Integrates with your GIS enterprise for data management and updates