Are you interested in managing your public safety GIS data but don’t have all of the tools you need? If so, GeoComm’s data management solutions are the answer for you. By utilizing our software you retain control of your GIS data and empower your team to meet the requirements of NG9-1-1. Building GIS data that meets or exceeds 9-1-1 MSAG accuracy and provisioning into live NG9-1-1 systems no longer needs to be a challenging task.
Use GeoComm’s 9-1-1 GIS Data Management solutions a la carte to solve focused 9-1-1 GIS data management problems. Or combine multiple applications to create an end-to-end enterprise solution solving all of your 9-1-1 GIS needs.
Our GIS Data Management Tools Empower You To Harness Your GIS Potential and Realize These Benefits
- Flexible: Enables GIS professionals with all levels of experience to produce and maintain high-quality GIS data by extending, and integrating with, your current Esri GIS investment.
- Support: There are many individuals and agencies who desire to build their own quality control (QC) checks and data editing tools, but lack the time to create them and the resources to maintain and evolve them. Our software supports your endeavors and empowers agencies with limited resources.
- Data Quality: Create great GIS data the first time, and aids in making your current GIS data even better. Our software provides you with the tools needed to catch issues that might have otherwise gone undetected.
- Time Saving: Software tools that save you time by streamlining your data management workflows and implement GIS data changes using public-safety focused editing tools.
- Enrichment: These solutions provide an extension to your current Esri software with additional tools focused on the specific needs and requirements of public safety.
Choose The Tools That Are Right For Your Jurisdiction
From in-the-field GPS data collection and 9-1-1 addressing to GIS data validation and quality control, to provisioning to CAD, mobile, and NG9-1-1 ECRF and LVF systems, GeoComm has the tools you need to take control of your GIS data.
GIS Data Hub: Quickly validate your GIS and related data against industry standards with actionable reporting and packaged data for mapping applications.
Maintainer ArcGIS Desktop: Complete and comprehensive 9-1-1 GIS data management tools for Esri ArcGIS for Desktop
MSAG Manager: GIS to 9-1-1 MSAG extraction and synchronization
Discrepancy Viewer: Work through feedback received from various sources and efficiently correct errors
Web DMS: Online browser-based 9-1-1 GIS data management and GIS editing
GIS Change Requests: Web map portal for non-GIS users to request new addresses, road segment changes, and corrections to a city, county, or regional 9-1-1 GIS dataset
GIS Professional Services: Our GIS services provide the building blocks for transitioning for basic 9-1-1 and E9-1-1 and to an even more advanced NG9-1-1 system.
GeoComm 9-1-1 GIS data management software is used by small, medium, and large agencies across the United States today, as well as GeoComm’s GIS staff when providing managed services to our customers.
Contact us for more information
Enterprise GIS Data Management Solutions Brochure