GeoLynx Server will help you respond, connect, track, and discover additional information about emergency incidents. This software seamlessly connects PSAPs, responding agencies, and mobile responders and is an ideal solution for emergency call handling centers, emergency operations centers, and homeland and national security environments.
Meeting NENA i3 standards, GeoLynx Server provides tactical mapping in regional and statewide NG9-1-1 systems where multiple 9-1-1 authorities share resources within an Emergency Services IP Network (ESInet). As part of a vender agnostic end-to-end NG9-1-1 GIS solution, GeoLynx Server can interoperate with any vendor brand of NG9-1-1 PSAP and network equipment.
GeoLynx Server provides Hazardous Materials (Hazmat) tools including Areal Location of Hazardous Atmospheres (ALOHA) chemical cloud footprint and United States Department of Transportation (USDOT) Emergency Response Guidebook isolation protocol mapping. In addition, GeoLynx Server provides shared markups and user drawing to authenticated users.
- Leverages Esri ArcGIS for Server 10.x and the ArcGIS for Silverlight API 2.x technology
- Integrates with any 9-1-1 telephony and/or CAD system
- Provides secure browser-based public safety tactical GIS mapping to authenticated users
- Enables call takers, dispatchers, and responders to identify and follow quickest path to an emergency scene
- Allows users to discover information about locations quickly and easily using search, measure, query, and data visualization tools
- Empowers users to strategize and collaborate while handling emergencies using shared user drawing and markup tools including in-the-field Hazmat mapping
- Delivers NG9-1-1 call mapping and supports NG9-1-1 Emergency Call Routing Function (ECRF) additional location data discovery; compatible with NG9-1-1 ESInets for application delivery
- Eliminates the need to install software and GIS data, software, and configurations on individual client workstations
GeoLynx Server has add-on modules offering additional capabilities including: AVL including geo-fencing; and historic emergency incident review including hotspot mapping.