GIS Service Bureau Benefits
Benefits of hiring GeoComm’s GIS Services Bureau:
- Ensures current, accurate data produced by public safety GIS experts: GeoComm develops and maintains GIS data with a full understanding of the current GIS national standards prescribed for public safety, current and emerging NG9-1-1 GIS data standards, and future long-term vision for the nation’s 9-1-1 system being developed by NENA.
- Provides standardized processes ensuring timely GIS data delivery: GeoComm’s systematic approach to project management and project completion has been developed and refined over the past 18 years. We follow documented internal processes which helps ensure the highest quality of GIS data is developed and delivered.
- Affords varying levels of service available from one company (advanced to basic): GeoComm works with a wide range of clients possessing varying levels of GIS and public safety knowledge, personnel, and technical environments.
- Provides data in standardized Esri formats: GeoComm uses the latest GIS tools and technology to manage map data, including Esri’s ArcGIS for Desktop and Server and our public safety specific GIS tools which are part of the GeoLynx DMS toolbar.
- Increases control of data maintenance: We offer many combinations of GIS maintenance services to ensure all our clients’ map data meets or exceeds industry standards for an affordable price.
- Offers seamless service: Our public safety GIS experts are divided into teams for cross-functional project management, including data maintenance services, so clients don’t have to worry about monitoring ever-changing GIS technology, trends, and staff training.
- Offers largest public safety GIS staff in the industry: With over 20 public safety GIS experts dedicated directly to GIS data development and management of GIS projects and over 30 accredited geographers working in positions throughout the company hierarchy, GeoComm has ample personnel to dedicate to client projects.