Spatial Router ECRF/LVF
GeoLynx Spatial Router is an Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) 5222 compliant Location-to-Service Translation (LoST) server providing the NENA i3 standard Emergency Call Routing Function (ECRF) and/or Location Validation Function (LVF) required for NG9-1-1 systems.
Thanks to NENA standards, GeoLynx Spatial Router works with ANY vendor, make, and model of NG9-1-1 compliant Emergency Services Routing Proxy (ESRP) and Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) equipment.
GeoLynx Spatial Router has been tested for interoperability with other vendor systems at NENA Industry Collaboration Events (ICE1, ICE2, ICE3, ICE4, and ICE8).
GIS Data Plays a Critical Role in NG9-1-1
NG9-1-1 systems rely on GIS data for both call routing and location validation, replacing traditional tabular Master Street Address Guide (MSAG) systems. However aggregating GIS data from multiple authoritative sources into an ECRF/LVF system presents many challenges for existing 9-1-1 and GIS enterprises.
GeoLynx Spatial Router is part of an end-to-end NG9-1-1 GIS solution that delivers NENA i3 ECRF/LVF services to NG9-1-1 Emergency Services IP Networks (ESInets), replacing legacy 9-1-1 MSAG systems. It includes 9-1-1 GIS data management, aggregation and quality control, and systems to provision GIS data to both ECRF/LVF and tactical PSAP mapping systems.
Reliable and Robust Performance for 9-1-1 Systems
GeoLynx Spatial Router uses a load balanced multi-server architecture supporting geographic redundancy with no single point of failure, providing high availability and lightning fast performance. GeoLynx Spatial Router can be implemented as an ECRF or LVF, depending on your plans for transitioning to a fully i3 system.
In addition to supporting NG9-1-1 logging services and Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) for network monitoring, the system includes a dashboard providing real-time usage statistics and report generation.
GeoLynx Spatial Router also includes many advanced features such as the ability for authorized users to make ad-hoc routing boundary changes when call routing needs to be changed quickly, such as during a wide scale man made or natural disaster.
In addition, patent-pending GeoLynx Spatial Router technology supports NENA 71-001 additional location information and can be used to discover building: owner, tenant, contact, alarm status, network cameras, and more; meeting and exceeding industry standards.
- Provides NENA i3 ECRF/LVF for NG9-1-1 ESInets
- Ensures seamless integration with your existing GIS enterprise via multiple GIS data provisioning mechanisms including Esri geodatabase replication
- Enables fast routing boundary changes, such as to a virtual PSAP during a public event or large-scale manmade or natural disaster
- Provides additional location information discovery to 9-1-1 PSAPs
- Part of a complete end-to-end NG9-1-1 GIS solution including NG9-1-1 GIS data management, multi-agency GIS data aggregation, ECRF/LVF provisioning systems, and tactical GIS display for PSAPs and responders
- IETF 5222 compliant LoST Server providing NENA i3 ECRF/LVF
- Supports geodetic point, polygon, circle, ellipse, and arc-band locations
- Supports civic locations including building, unit, floor, room, seat, and place type
- Esri ArcGIS geodatabase replication ECRF/LVF GIS data provisioning
- Custom Extract Transform Load (ETL) ECRF/LVF GIS data provisioning
- GIS data auditing tools to ensure synchronization with master GIS files
- Provides NG9-1-1 Additional Location Data Service
- Multi-server geo-redundant load balancing for high availability
- Supports NG9-1-1 logging services and SNMP
- Secure browser-based administration and live dashboard