GeoLynx Server combines detailed GIS base maps with real-time emergency call handling telephony, Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD), Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL), and other real-time and historic emergency event data. GeoLynx Server is ideal for emergency call handling centers, emergency operations centers, and homeland and national security environments. It is part of a vendor agnostic, end-to-end NG9-1-1 GIS solution that can interoperate with any vendor brand of NG9-1-1 PSAP and network equipment.
GeoLynx Server provides Hazardous Materials (Hazmat) tools including Areal Location of Hazardous Atmospheres (ALOHA) chemical cloud footprint and United States Department of Transportation (USDOT) Emergency Response Guidebook isolation protocol mapping. In addition, GeoLynx Server provides shared markups and user drawing to authenticated users.
NG9-1-1 PSAP Mapping
GeoLynx Server can provide tactical mapping to 9-1-1 PSAPs in a regional or statewide NG9-1-1 system, where multiple 9-1-1 authorities share resources within an Emergency Services IP Network (ESInet).
GeoLynx Server has add-on modules offering additional capabilities including: geo-targeted mass notifications via phone, text, and e-mail; AVL including geo-fencing; and historic emergency incident review including hotspot mapping.
- Leverages Esri ArcGIS Enterprise 10.x and the ArcGIS for Silverlight API 2.x technology
- Integrates with any 9-1-1 telephony and/or CAD system
- Provides secure browser-based public safety tactical GIS mapping to authenticated users
- Enables call takers, dispatchers, and responders to identify and follow quickest path to an emergency scene
- Allows users to discover information about locations quickly and easily using search, measure, query, and data visualization tools
- Empowers users to strategize and collaborate while handling emergencies using shared user drawing and markup tools including in-the-field Hazmat mapping
- Delivers NG9-1-1 call mapping and supports NG9-1-1 Emergency Call Routing Function (ECRF) additional location data discovery; compatible with NG9-1-1 ESINets for application delivery
- Eliminates the need to install software and GIS data, software, and configurations on individual client workstations