June 7, 2016: GeoComm offers Enterprise GIS Data Management Solutions that enable users to take control of their GIS data and meet NG9-1-1 requirements. These solutions empower agencies interested in managing their own public safety GIS data but do not have all the tools they need to build GIS data that meets or exceeds 9-1-1 MSAG accuracy and provision it into a live NG9-1-1 system.
Our Enterprise GIS Data Management Solutions include:
- GeoLynx Data Management System: Build and maintain high quality GIS data for 9-1-1 dispatch mapping and Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) systems.
- GeoLynx Server Web DMS: Web browser-based 9-1-1 GIS data management and GIS editing
- GeoLynx Server GIS Change Requests: Mapping website for non-GIS users to request new addresses, road segment changes, and corrections to a city, county, or regional 9-1-1 GIS dataset
These solutions have many user benefits including:
- Flexible: Enables GIS professionals with all levels of experience to produce and maintain high-quality GIS data by extending, and integrating with, your current Esri GIS investment.
- Support: There are many individuals and agencies who desire to build their own quality control (QC) checks and data editing tools, but lack the time to create them and the resources to maintain and evolve them. Our software supports your endeavors and empowers agencies with limited resources.
- Data Quality: Create great GIS data the first time, and aids in making your current GIS data even better. Our software provides you with the tools needed to catch issues that might have otherwise gone undetected.
- Time Saving: Software tools that save you time by streamlining your data management workflows and implement GIS data changes using public-safety focused editing tools.
- Enrichment: These solutions provide an extension to your current Esri software with additional tools focused on the specific needs and requirements of public safety.
From in-the-field GPS data collection, 9-1-1 addressing, GIS quality control and assurance, provisioning to CAD, mobile, and NG9-1-1 ECRF/LVF systems, our Enterprise GIS Data Management Solutions allow you to take control of your GIS data.
About GeoComm: GeoComm (www.geo-comm.com) was founded in 1995 to provide county governments with turnkey emergency 9-1-1 development services. Over the subsequent 20 years, the company has grown to serve more than 12,000 dispatchers in 800 emergency 9-1-1 call centers in the United States, helping to keep more than 84 million people safe. Today, GeoComm has a national reputation as a leading provider of geographic information and communication systems. The company’s systems route emergency calls to the appropriate call center, map the caller’s location on call taker or dispatcher maps, and guide emergency responders to the scene of the incident on mobile displays within police, fire and ambulance vehicles.