License for Geo-Comm, Inc.’s personal use only and not for transfer, distribution, or disclosure to third parties or use for the benefit of third parties.
- “Licensed Products” means spatial map data of the TomTom MultiNet Display, Advanced City Models (LOD2 & LOD3) and 3D Landmarks & Landmark Icons for the entire United States.
- “Results” means geocodes for input addresses.
- Use of the Results other than through Geo-Comm. Inc.’s products.
- Title to or any ownership interest in the Licensed Products as contained in the Results passing to the Internet User or any other party.
- Deriving or attempting to derive the structure of the Licensed Products as contained in the Results.
- Duplication, copying, reproduction, or publication of the Results.
- The removal or obscuring of any copyright notice.
- Subscriber agrees to hold the Licensed Products as contained in GeoComm’s products as confidential.
- Licensed Products constitute proprietary information and trade secrets of Geo-Comm, Inc. and ADCi so may not be disclosed or released except to authorized subscribers as expressly authorized by Geo-Comm, Inc.
- Subscribers (End Users) must comply with all applicable export laws and regulations of the United States.
- ADCi’s and Geo-Comm, Inc.’s is not liable for any damages, or loss of any kind, whether special, direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential, arising from the use of the Licensed Products and GeoComm’s products.
- ADCi provides no warranty, whether express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of non-infringement, merchantability, completeness, accuracy, and fitness for a particular purpose.
- U.S. GOVERNMENT RIGHTS. If Internet User is an agency, department, or other entity of the United States Government, or funded in whole or in part by the United States Government, then use, duplication, reproduction, release, modification, disclosure or transfer of this commercial product and accompanying documentation, is restricted in accordance with FAR 12.212 and DFARS 227.7202, and by a license agreement. Contractor/manufacturer is TomTom, 11 Lafayette St, Lebanon NH 03766-1445, USA. The Results are ©<current year> by TomTom ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. For purpose of any public disclosure provision under any federal, state or local law, it is agreed that the Licensed Products are a trade secret and a proprietary commercial product and not subject to disclosure.